Good Morning Lovies!
How was your Tuesday? Mine was ok. The weather is so bi-polar! On Monday it was sunny and warm then Tuesday it was super windy, gloomy and a tad chilly.So, today I really wanted to do this tag after reading it on Glambunctious. Tags are seriously SO ADDICTING! They’re so fun to do and I love reading others answers. So without further ado, the tag!
1. What is your #1 hair product? Fun fact: When I read this question out loud my brother said, “Uh Paul Mitchell, I use your shampoo when I run out and it makes my hair smell real good.” 1st of all, it’s not Paul Mitchell, it’s Biolage. LOL. How he knows about Paul Mitchell I will never know.
Well, you know his answer mine would be conditioning balm because I have long thick hair that loves to tangle! The balm helps ease the pain. LOL. Another product would be Bedhead After Party. It really helps smooth down my hair around my hairline. I have hardcore curlies that love sticking out everywhere.
2. Which celebrity’s style do you like the most?
Eva Longoria! She makes casual look so effortless. Even though my style is t-shirts, t-shirts oh did I mention t-shirts?
3. Which “real life” person’s style do you admire the most?
“Real Life”? Where can I download one of those? Just Kidding. Hmm..I know a few girls and guys who are just “on” all the time. I’m just like…hey uh, what t-shirt should I wear today?
4. Who is one of your favorite YouTuber/Bloggers?
Nguerriero19. She seems pretty cool. Oh, and Nitraab. I love her heavy southern accent!
5. What camera do you use to take your photos?
Canon T3i Rebel. I’m still learning how to use it. -______-
6. Where is your favorite place to buy jewelry? Forever 21 and Esty for cool cat stuff & Bunny hats like Louise Belcher’s fancy hat.
7. What is the most expensive handbag you own?
A purse I bought when I started my very first job. So fly. Ballin’ at 16! Those were simpler times…
8. What pair of shoes do you want to get next? I have the same idea as Glambunctious. I want some cute wedges. High heels and I don’t get along very well.
9. Do any of your friends like beauty/makeup as much as you do? Sadly no. Unless they are hidden beauty junkies. That’s why I started this blog! Now I talk with so many beauty lovers!
10. How often do you do your nails? Every other day.
11. What is your biggest skincare/hair/makeup concern? I have acne prone oily skin. (Yay, not.) So I’m always concerned with will a product break me out? Will it help control oil? Sigh..oily girl probs.
If you do the tag let me know! I love reading all the different responses! Hope you have a fabulous Wednesday! Talk you to soon!